Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another weekend gone

Time and tide waits for no man! Often people say time will pass by faster if you are enjoying yourself or having a good time. So, am I having a fun time here? Frankly speaking, I doubt so. Nevertheless, I will find something to do which makes my time pass by faster. I guess that's why my time still passes fairly quickly.

When I was in University, I always felt I don't have much time on hand. I would need to constantly study or do my assignments and projects. In addition to that I also wanted to watch anime, play my guitar, go out with friends etc etc! The list just never ends...

Now in Doha, I have soooo much time that I don't really know how to spend it initially! Such irony.. And so, I began to think what can I do...? Sleep? Watch tv? Or just stare at the laptop screen? I guess maybe not... I looked back at my life and I found that I get envious of talented or knowledgeable people very easily. I get envious but I tend to not do anything afterwards and then later on I wonder why can't I be like them too? Usually I will frown a bit, probably get slightly depressed and then forget and move on...

Ok, so what should I do about this? Well, since I got so much time and so little friends to hang out with here, why not I improve certain aspects of myself? Especially in the things I love to do! That's right... First of all, my guitar playing skills. I would love to be able to play more songs, like the songs I really love to sing!

So, I went to Youtube to get lots of tutorials. I was amazed at just how powerful Youtube can be! Usually people would go on Youtube to watch MTVs, anime, drama or just for entertainment but it is actually so much more powerful that I think I can even learn anything in this world from Youtube. Provided I know how to filter the good from the bad ones of course.

Now, I'm just waiting for my guitar to arrive soon and then I can start to play the songs I always wanted to!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beducated.blogspot.com

Eve said...

Hey i lik ur writin style...keep it up...

TESO Gold said...

There have cheap and fast gold was ESO Gold at http://www.esosale.com/