Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I would like to dedicate this post to all mothers in the whole wide world...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Come to think of it, the role of a mother is not easy at all to play... it requires lots of patience, pain and sacrifices... don't u think so?? When you're hungry, she makes sure you're well fed, when you're tired, she's always the one preparing your bed so that it'll be comfy enough, when you go to school, she'll make sure you've done all your homework and packed your bag, when you're ready to go back from school, she's always there to fetch you rain or shine, when you're sick, she risked getting sick by taking care of you till you get well and when you're lost, she'll listen and guide you through... All that without hesitation, without complaints... oh and when you're doing nothing but watching television whole day, there she'll be, with hands clamped onto her waist asking you to go study!! =D haha... i do miss those days......

Hence, I'd like to wish my mum back in Malaysia and every other mums a very Happy Mother's day!! Though I'm not there to celebrate this day with you, I'll assure you that I send back all my love to you... I love you very much, mummy!! =) you're my number one lady, my number one mum!! hehe...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello can sing...
actually i feel kinda bad for not doing anything for our foster mom. he adopts us afterall (forced to) and keeps his schedule on his wall for taking care of us (though he doesn't stick to it). oh well. sad.

Anonymous said...

that's very very sweet =D

Rique K Swee said...

to lottkelly: it took me a while to interpret ur message... haha... well, there's nothing we can do... it's our fate... let's do smthg evil on him (our foster mom)... hehehehe... any ideas??

to anonymous: thanx! please leave your name next time o... hehe...

Rique K Swee said...

to anonymous: i think maybe i know who you are alrdy... hehehe... thanx 4 commenting ya...

Anonymous said...

ks (efg), how come, u could not interpret at once?! i suggest u guys doing sth on father's day, but will he be here? or south island?

and i wonder would ur mother read ur blog an see ur 'i love u'?

a gal@ house

Rique K Swee said...

to dff from 50 house: haha... my parents read my blog... anw, even if they dun read, i wil oso wanna tel the world how much i love em mar... hehe... well, he wont go south island so soon right?? anw, we're gonna invent a new Day specially for him la... hahaha

Anonymous said...

to anonymous: i think maybe i know who you are alrdy... hehehe... thanx 4 commenting ya...

really? who am I then? =D
maybe my style of smilies give me away O_o

Rique K Swee said...

to anonymous: i'm guessing u're staying in 403... correct? hehe...

Anonymous said...

wa brother..... you very guai le.... hehehe... take care yo~

Anonymous said...

wa liao I give myself away too much

Rique K Swee said...

to yi ming: haha... thank u o~~ hehe... u take care too...

to hsuan: aiya~ i noe u one la... hehe... and smore u left the comments on the same day... the same style smore... easy to guess... pai langs win!! =P

Anonymous said...

mummy wil noe bout it!bout how sweet his son is!hehehee...

_ur lovely juju_

Rique K Swee said...

she knew le... hehe...

Anonymous said...

actually i have read the mesej again and again.. I m so touched by my son's words that i don't know what to write.. ju ju is right.. how sweet and understanding of you..in fact all my children are sweet and understanding and that is my greatest achievement!! I wish all mom's "A Happy Mother's Day" !! Cheers!!! You are always the best (oso my two great daughters!!)

Rique K Swee said...

to mummy: thanx so much~ =)

Anonymous said...

muaHaHa...OF coursE ur kids are GREAT!lol...
i mean,not i muka tebal or wat...but we ARE!hahaa..how can u ever find such good traits anymore?haha...OMG Julia is so thick skinned!LOL
"to anonymous" : hey WE aren't shy to tell our parents that we LOVE them!