Sunday, August 31, 2008

23rd August 2008... The day I'll never forget...

It's been one week alrdy and only now I'm gonna update u guys and gals bout one of my most unforgettable event in my life.... yeps, it was my 20th bday!! haha... I celebrated it in Auckland, NZ... though it's far frm home, I celebrate with a big group of friends~ hehe...
First of all... do I look vy old?? no, right?? yea la, I dun look old AT ALL~~ only more matured la... hehehe... =P ok, so, how did I celebrate my bday that nite?? U'll b surprised... haha
Group doesn't look big eh? haha... We're walkin down Grafton Bridge towards the city... Later I'll intro the ppl there... hehe...
At last, we reached our destination... It was a chinese restaurant... I cant reli recall the name of the restaurant le... but i think it's Imperial or smthg liddat la... haha... anw, I was tempted to order these dishes lo... hehehe....
And that was before i saw these... hehehe... anw, both of them didn't end up on the dinner table la... but then I had pretty gud food that nite la!! haha...
First up is the soup! it looks like sharks fin in tomato but actually it's some spicy soup la... forgot the name liao~ hehehe... anw, it was delicious....
Then, we also got this combination plate... there's beef, duck, chicken, pork and also jellyfish... I muz say jellyfish tastes great! haha...
Next is the Ma Po Tofu... it's some spicy tofu... but then it's NZ... so, nth is as spicy as one would find compared to M'sia la... hehehe... I MISS SPICY FOOD!!! T.T
Vegetables are important u know?? haha...
Got meat, got vege, got tofu and soup alrdy... wat's missing?? hehe... of course it's the fish!! these are fish fillets... vy nice lo~~ haha... I'm hungry dy la... sob sob~~
We ordered lotsa food that nite~~ haha... so, u muz b wonderin when's this gonna end yea?? This one is sweet and sour pork with deep fried condensed milk~~ nice lei.... I like this....
And while I was savouring the delicious meat, it flew and landed on my mobile phone... -_-|| aiz~ careless me.... haha... I think my phone was hungry too la... =P
Then only, the dessert! haha... we had beancurd~ yups yups!! vy smooth and sweet... a nice way to end dinner that nite... haha... kinda reminds me of the beancurd sold in the Pasar Malam (Night Market) in Seksyen 6 Shah Alam (Section 6 of Shah Alam) lei~~

Vendor : Sir, do u wanna eat tofu? soft, smooth and sweet (triple S)....
Me : Oh, really? How much? looks delicious to me... hehehe...
Vendor : RM1.30 only... cheap cheap...
Me : Oh, yea... gimme some!!

-_-|||| haha...

Evryone's satisfied... haha... juz look at the guy with his thumbs up smore lei!! hehe... and the plates are all clean... oooo~~
Ok... now lemme intro the ppl who made my day that nite!! haha... From left, Jonathan (we call him uncle), Florence (she is used to encouraging ppl to drink alcohol), Jothi (Clarence's and Darrel's ex-classmate) and Pamela (my nex door neighbour)... haha...
Next, from left we have Jamie (he's pregnant), Mike (obsessed with imitaing others' actions), Danny (he stays beside the bathroom), Isaac (he's a korean) and Kalpana (erm... erm.... nvm la! hehe...) =D
And in my table.... from left, Clarence (he was afraid that he might get sick if we eat Korean BBQ.. hehe...), Luke (he's underage and the lil' brother of Xiao Ning), Jessie (or Xiao Ning or Jiak Si or Jugsy) and Melinda (she likes to laugh at jokes that alrdy expired)...
Hehe... from left, Charlotte (motivated to go to gym aftr she found out the bathroom balance is actually working fine), Etta (the duck who (which?) likes to eat roast duck), Darrel (better known as the Mafia Baby Carol and he's so obese obsessed with milk) oops~ and lastly, we've got Bobbie (He's Protection Boy on weekday nites and Alcoholic Gay Barbie on weekend nites)... hehehe...
There reli are some awkward moments.... hahaha...
Found this when i browsed through my camera... I think Melinda took this... -_-|| pervert!! haha...
After dinner, the nite was stil young and we went back and we had my bday cake!! yay!! haha... Thanks to Grafton Hall and Susan for askin for it... hehe... Guess what i got for my bday present?? hehehe...
OMG!! 37.5% alcohol!! It's Vodka... -_-||||
Bobbie says Finland is famous for two thgs... Nokia and this... Finlandia Vodka... ok, fine... juz dun make me finish that on my own la... gud thgs muz b shared one... hehehe... so, i share with u all mar... the green arrow marks the original volume of the vodka...
I knew my fate even before dinner started juz now... haha... but no la.. it's not these plastic cups i'm gonna take my shots from... if taken from these cups, I'll pengsan (faint), man!! haha...
Bobbie mixed Sprite and some with juice in the vodka... It's these shot cups that i'm gonna drink from la... while drinking, I have to fulfill some tasks actually... hehe...
After 10 shots... I was asked to try walking in a straight line... haha... *dizzy dizzy*
After 20 shots (which supposedly was all I have to take that nite), I was asked to dance with smone... C'mon Bobbie, let's Boogie!! haha...
After 31 shots!! I was dancing on my own with a vy vy heavy head (that's y owaz lookin down)... haha...
I cant reli find a lot of my pics lo... hehe... When i browsed thru the pics, I actually see a lot of this type of pics la... Ppl laughing in the b'grd... hmm~~ interesting.... haha...
After 31 shots and lotsa dancing...... I got wasted.... vy vy dizzy and tired......
And the next thing i remembered is this......... hmm~~ I dun think I'll go into further details la... haha... juz have to rmb all's well, ends well....

Well, that's the end of my 20th bday celebration la!! haha... thanx to the ppl who had wished me and given me presents~ Ur wishes are the best presents to me... =D
These are the presents that I received in Auckland!! hehe... The Dvd is from Bobbie (Thanks for the songs!! hehe...), The sheep and big card's from Jothi (Thanks lots! the sheep's cute...), The small card's from the 4th year medicine students (Thanx!! U guys and gals reli know how to fit evrythg into one small space! haha... vy efficient), the tortoise and wood art's from Pik Khee and Florence (Thaks to u two ya!! Architects reli made simple thgs look artistic and nice!!) and of course, last but not least... the card that has travelled miles to reach my place... Thanx Kang Ying for ur bday card frm Palmerston North~~ and u sacrificed lookin at smthg u're so afraid of~~ haha...

Once again, thanx to all the ppl who had wished me ya!! Really really appreciate it lots!! and for the presents u all given me too... =D It has been a vy fun bday~~ and unforgettable too... haha... k then... wil type til here la... c ya nex time!!

12 comments:

darryl said...

looks good! I'm glad that you had such a good time for your Birthday, and also good friends too!

Happy Merdeka.. LOL.. sounds so weird using the word "happy" for merdeka.. 'anw', take care and see you one day!

Anonymous said...

Seems like someone has missed out some BIG part of his birthday! eh! eh! But yeah, that was one hell of a night. And the restaurant is called Dynasty lol, remember that!

Anonymous said...

oh and what's with my description???? haha though it is very true..and i love carol's one, it's the best

Anonymous said...

yerrrr.. nice la.. my birthday haven't past yet.. gonna celebrate kao kao at here!!! IN HONG KONG!!!! hahha... you take care le..

your post very long le.. hahahha... faster thank me for wishing you happy birthday ar!!! yer... i pokai ad.... >.<

Calvin Lim said...

i know tat restauranT!!

haha...i tot clarence vowed not to go thr anymore when he brought me, eric n cs thr...mati expensive..=p

Anonymous said...

haha.. I love to see your pictures. Something that entertains me when I'm bored. You did had a wonderful birthday. So nice. I was so into your pictures that I can almost taste those food (I'm still fasting now..haha). I miss food in Malaysia, not that you can't find it in Malaysia but it's DEFINITELY cheaper, haha. Take care buddy.

Anonymous said...

WEY stupe kor didn thank me for the BIRTHDAY SONG through MSN?hahahahah...jkjk~ i where got so siu hei wan.!wow u enjoy urself huh! greatttttttt so happy tat those frens r there for u...i thank them for giving my kor a great time!hehehehe...sot plak!anyway,u lousy drinker i think im lot better than u.i didn get drunk when i mixed beer n champagne in the party on 31st Aug.lol...

LiMiChi said...

u look like 'ang kong' leh... hahaha glad tat u had a good one!

Rique K Swee said...

to darryl: Yea, am reli reli glad to have this group of friends lo~ haha... made my life even more fun here... hehe... I wanna go to Seremban smday de... so, i think we shud b able to meet up la... hehe...

to lottkelly: Eh hem.... wat BIG part?? tat's all la... hahaha... no more alrdy.... =P hope that Carol doesn't see this... hehehe... if not, he's gonna shoot milk at me.... -_-||

to yi ming: U pokai dy ya?? hehe... then cant shop shop in HK le lo~~ haha... anw, u can go work de mar... get more and more money!! hehe... THANX for ur bday wish ya!!! hehe... I tel u... u at HK surely can celebrate til gao gao one la~ HK is an entertainment haven lei!! haha...

to cal: I think Clarence got no choice... haha... cuz actually at first wanna go smwhr else eat one but he scared get sick... so, at last eat this one... but then he oso din say anythg la... he juz went there... but u sure it's tat restaurant he brought u guys there?? hehe... i think it's another one lei...

to jim: Hey Jim!! haha... how's life, man? haha... bored without me? =P actually me ownslf see my pics oso get hungry dy lo... haha... later on stil wil have more food pics comin up... haha... and u're right la! M'sia food vy vy cheap lo~ go back, i wanna eat all the food!! let's go eat 2gether-gether ya!! hehe...

to julia: Eh~~ wat lousy drinker?? haha... it's 31 shots lei!! 31!! not any beer plus champagne... it's vodka wor!! haha... =P anw, u dun drink too muchie ya... haha... not gud...

to limichi: ang kong? reli wor?? which pic?? haha... anw, i get red vy vy easily one la... so, i was wonderin how're u gonna end up doin on ur bday lei... hehehe... =P but thank gudness u're not a guy... if not surely kena gao lat gao lat one... haha

Rique K Swee said...

Wa~~ rply liddat reli jia lat ar... hand so sour now... hahaha...

LiMiChi said...

haha ya tatz a VERY long reply with many replies =P

Rique K Swee said...

Yea... thanx for being able to understand... hehe..