Thursday, May 21, 2009

This is my lecturer...

When we were young, say when we were in Primary 1, our English teacher used to ask us to write essays about our family, holiday or even friends... Well, let us go back in time now and lemme write u a short descrption of my lecturer... How bout that? hehe... First of all, let's start with a picture of him......
This (above) is my lecturer. His name is.... (let's not mention names here)... So, his initials are AP. His age is probably about 30 to 35. So, soon he is going to face the mid-age crisis. Besides that, he likes to wear a black jacket with a collared shirt inside. His body size, I'm not so sure but I estimated that his tummy has a diameter of about 40 cm. That should be his maximum point if you were to lay him flat on the ground. Also, he has no chest hair like most Indians do because there was once, he was wearing a shirt like a gangster (never button first two buttons) and I see no hair.

One of his life principles is to start 5 - 10 minutes later and end 20 minutes earlier, which we took quite some time adapting to (and some of us actually enjoys it). Besides that, he has also got a habit of drinking in front of us. Well, drinking water of course! Every time he says a sentence or two, he will drink a gulp of water. So, minus away the time he used to drink water, he only teaches us about 30 - 25 minutes every lecture.

Next, let us talk about his class attendance. It was predicted after the first lesson he gave that the number of students will decrease exponentially from day to day. In other words, the number students disappearing from his class increase like there's no tomorrow everyday but it will settle at a value because the only one left could probably be just me. I like my lecturer and I like to see him drink.

Haha~ well, that's it... that is my lecturer! XD
It's autumn now... leaves are falling, winds are blowing... weather's turning really cold this year... dunno why but it has been really chilly these few days... wear 2 layers also felt the chill in my bones... aiks~ but I kind of like autumn cuz it's beautiful with its red, orange and yellow... nice combinations of colour...
Ok, I gotta sleep for now... Tmrw hav to wake up early to go for workshop and in the aftrn, music concert! hehe... Gdnite yea!! and c ya nex time.....

P/S: For those who dunno yet, I'm in love alrdy... Feel's like spring again! =D

3 comments:

zhengwei said...

oh .. who is that so unlucky?
hahaha .. congratulation ks .. after so long of complaining .. lol

rolling life said...

hhahahahahahah!!!!! super funnehh lecturer weyh! ==; u damn pian tai la.ppl ask u to listen to him lecturer u go and look at him drinking water!yau man tai hai mai?XD

Rique K Swee said...

zhengwei, wat u mean who is the unlucky one? -_-||| my lecturer hor... vy the gud one lu... evryday oso let us out early... haha! can go home relax a bit... so syok! oh and thanks yea!

jyulia ar... I'm not bian tai la... he drink in front of us mar... haha... we were kinda forced to see him drink...