Thursday, July 23, 2009

3 weeks of silence...

Nope, I haven't been neglecting my bloggie... In those three weeks of silence, I've been doing lotsa productive thgs... haha! It was winter break and I got basically about 1 month of break... If I din do anythg, I'm sure to collect dust... So, I went around quite a bit and first stop was Palmerston North for the Bersatu Games...
Bersatu Games are held annually and it's an event joined by Malaysian students societies all over NZ... Next year, it may and most probably will be held in Auckland!! hehe~
And that's good cuz I dun hav to carry this freakin heavy and fragile trophy! -_-|| It actually fell apart and hit my leg... Pain lo! Smore I had to fix it... Aiz~
Took a bus down south....
With three other friends, from left, Lala, Zatil and B... (I think la...) Oops~ hehe... Oh and felt reli sorry cuz eat pork in front of them... hahaha...
10 hours later! Finally....... reached Palmerston North, checked-in to Kingsgate Hotel and this is my room... Shared with two other guys...
Oh and upon arrival, we were given this goodie bag with all those stuffs! Cool eh?! But too bad I lost the hand sanitiser... =(
From left, Boon and Nigel... Both my roommates... We swicth beds every nite cuz the single bed got no electric blanket... But wonder why everyone wanna sleep on the single bed... -_-||
Other than that, we got breakfast included too! hehe... Mini cereal! not to forget the 5 litres of milk provided too... Cool eh?!
In Bersatu, we got various sports... There's Badminton...
Soccer...
Netball... Those malay gals are reli pro la... Wear so thick smore can move ard so easily... Salute!
We got futsal too... Oh, that's my President, Naomi kickin the ball... This match was up against WMSO, the Wellington Malaysians'... U guys sux! =P hahaha...
Basketball was also competed... I see lotsa gals at the court at that time... They not coming to see me but to see UMSA's handsome basketball players la... haha! btw, UMSA is Union of Malaysian Students in Auckland, which I join and support...
There's also tennis... This is UMSA's double women's category... Left is Ying Swan (immediate past president of UMSA) and Sara's on the right... They got a gold for us... Congrats and good job, ladies!!
Other than the normal stuffs that u would see in a sports event, there are also out of the norm stuffs... Who's this James?? Identity should be kept a secret la... hehe~ Oh if u're wondering what's 69, dun ask me to show u cuz I wont... haha! go ask Mr Google...... *warning: material may offend.... XD
Besides that... What makes a difference in my day was actually being able to spot a rainbow... and of course, receiving a text message..... hehe... ;D
The nex few posts will be on my North Island adventure with some of the people in this photo... hehe... From left, Hui Qing, Shirin, Shirlene, Kang Ying, Chia Yee, Charlene (Cheese and Bacon) and Irene... Absent from the pic is Andrew.. Andrew, whr r u?! Actually according to sources, he went dating with Jeffrey dy... Hahaha! Oops~ Hope he doesnt see this...

Now here vy late dy... I think I should go to bed dy la... hehe~ Tmrw got class... Ok then.. Shall c ya all nex time yea! :D

No comments: