Thursday, June 25, 2009

Exam down! More enjoying to do....

Hey hey hey! Exams over for me! Yipee!! Let's do a review of what I did la... Since that would be an appropriate thing to do here... OK... First semester for 2009... Frankly speakin, I did quite badly compared to last year lo... I kinda screwed up a lil' la... =( Why? Well, firstly cuz I juz shifted out.. So, got not much time to revise my work... and lastly, I'm not disciplined enough!! Aiks~ So, nex sem, I'm gonna go all out, I tell myslf!! Seriously!! I need to discipline myslf so that I can do wonders... ;D

Ok, bout the exam, this year I took 4 papers... The ones that I think shud b relatively easier turned out harder and the ones that I predicted that I wil fail gave me some light! Aiks~ haha... The world seems to be upside down... XD Oh well, for one sure thing, I won fail la... Juz how bad or gud I'll do only lo... Well, let's hope for the best la! I've done all that I can... Now, let's leave it to fate..... *pray hard*

Alright then... let's talk bout wat I did last two days... Right after the exam, I came back to pack my room, clean it and sort out my notes... Hehe~ Was kinda tiring la... Did like whole day wei! But I like that feeling... cuz my exams over! Muahaha~~ XD Okok... Finish syok-ing dy... Anw, after clean my room, went to bed early... Pay back time! haha... Need to sleep more! But dunno why I woke up early the nex day... -_-|| like bout 7am...

Nex day, went out with juniors! Brought out like 14 of my juniors... haha... We went to Sylvia Park... Walk walk, some of em buy stuffs and I juz bought some Mints... Put on my desk and smtimes ysok can eat la... haha... That day was quite tiring too... Too long nvr train my shopping stamina dy la! Aiyaya~ rusty alrdy... Need more training!!

And that day ended pretty early... Moving on to today, it was another fun day out! Went to watch Transformers 2 juz now... haha... Not many ppl in the cinema but it was quite a nice movie... Fuyoh! Apart frm the sound effects, the graphics are all vy vy gud too!! And after the movies, I'm here blogging la... hehe...

Sry no pics in this post... Din bring camera la... Maybe when I get the pics, I'll put them up... But for now, only words to describe la... Okok... see ya all nex time yea! Wanna go tidur soon!!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

wow~~ happy holiday!! XD

Finally it is ur time to enjoy d~

One more week before going bck. Argh i wan longer holiday!

Rique K Swee said...

Yea lo yea lo! Finally aftr pia till so gang kor, now is my turn le~ hehe... But ur holidays are ending soon :( Aw~~ Anyways, at least u've enjoyed ur holidays yea? ;)

Holidays are always never enough... hehe~ I want a longer one too... XD

Angel said...

HI, KS!

Yes2, exam is over. Hhaa... though u finished so early, n i just finished yesterday/ Yet, don't have the mood to clean up all the paper at my room. Haha...

O, our exam was just okay too. No worries... :p

Have a great holiday, anyway!

^0^ Angelina

Rique K Swee said...

Oh! It's u, Angelina.... haha~ Paiseh yea the other time cant recognise u... Aiks~ Anw, It's ok la... relax first mar... later only clean up ur room...

So, u're gonna go around traveling during winter yea?

Angel said...

Haha...., yea. There're just too many angels out there. Nvm, haha... besides, it's nice having u thinking some stranger is reading ur blog. Haha... :p

Hmm... yea, true. Nvm, at least i did some cleaning yesterday, thx to the poor weather that i'm lazy to go out. Haha..

Yep, leaving this friday. Ur frenz r coming over too, rait?