Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Office Space

1st of December (yesterday), I started my first day as an intern engineer at Dynasynergy... It deals with power generators for mobile signal towers along the highways in Malaysia... On my first day to work, I took a wrong turn and nearly went to Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) -_-|| Thank gudness I found my way back and was 5 minutes late! Thank gudness again, my boss not around... Haha! And after I reached my workplace, I received my first task! Guess what? I had to go find a TM Point (Telecom Malaysia) to pay the overdue bill... The rest of the day? Play some games, browsing through some pics and nearly doze off, I guess... XD

On my second day, I decided I shud not be like that! Hehehe... So, I started the day off by taking some pics to intro my room! And they actually gave me a room... How cool's that?!
Ta daa~~ My own desk and chairs, in case anyone wanna come and see me (kononnya... which means "yeah, right!")... Actually that room isn't practically mine la... Hehe... It's the conference room... Situated right beside my boss' room...
In "my room", I even have my own telephone, which I never use... But sadly, no internet yet!! Life's like that..... Need to wait boss come back then get internet frm him! Hehehe...
One thing gud bout this room is I got an air cond... There are two cabinets and in one, there are lotsa files and reports... And this one's got medals! But they are all not mine...
In my room also, there's a very nice view out there... Can see trees, mountains, the sky and clouds, buildings and cars... Can even hear the air cond turbine from my room! Haha... The turbine is right outside only actually (as shown above)...
Earlier, I said I found smthg to do... Yups! I borrowed a file to read... It's actually a manual on the power generators my company's using...
And that manual is freaking thick! As wide as the HTC Diamond... XD
After flipping thru a few pages, I noticed the manual has not been opened for quite some time... Look, even the graph is printed on the other side dy... Haha...
After flipping through a few pages, I got quite sleepy... Hehe... The words seemed to become more and more blur... My eyes getting heavier and heavier....... Guess what happened next? Hehe...

Well, basically that's all for today... Need to go to bed earlier to get ready for tmrw! Another day in the office... Looking at buildings and mountains in a distance!! Gdnite, ppl~ C ya soon...

5 comments:

rolling life said...

haha.looks so boringgggggggg. w/o internet. nyek nyek..

Calvin Lim said...

Come back to christchurch and make chocolate with me...hahaha...

Angelina said...

Whoa... yea... ur work seems er.... ok... Ya, that company took me. Haha.. so happy! I'll start working on monday. Looking forward to it. Will tell u how my work is later. :)

Angelina said...

Nw... lots of my frenz also say that work for stdts is mostly boring. :) Besides, it gives u lots of chances to take lots of pics and update ur blog too. Haha... :p

Rique K Swee said...

To rolling life: Yea la! So bored... Haha... No internet reli wil pengsan!

To cal: I everyday oso make chocolate... Hehe... Hey cal, u workin in Cadbury ar?! So nice!!

To Angelina: I agree that for students (if got no project) then will be vy boring... Congrats to u yea! Accepted by the company dy... :) Yea, lemme know how's ur work la...