Monday, September 8, 2008

A few more thanks!

As most of u know that my birthday alrdy passed long time ago, I still wanna thank a few more ppl!! hehe...
Firstly... Thanx to Angeline and Choon Seng in Christchurch for the two cakes, candles and fish n' chips!! haha... I heard Angeline actually baked em... and there isn't a need to guess who actually ate em up alrdy la... muahahaha!! =P
Next is JJ in Brisbane... Thanx for ur simple and elegant (Kong 2008) card... appreciate it lots! I actually found this card in the 'W' post box... not the 'S' one... haha... the person muz have read my name wrongly... hmm~~

Next... there's smone whom I wanna reli reli thank lo... hehe... *whisper* if i dun do this later she say I bo xim (ungrateful)... hehehe... joking joking~~~ =P
OK.... Last but not least... In fact, this came from the furthest~ haha... Thanx to Joanne!! =D I juz received the present 2day during lunch... I was kinda excited when Heather (my hall's Asst. Manager) told me I've got a parcel... haha... when I opened it, *taa daa* a shirt and card! hehe... It may look juz like an ordinary piece of shirt but looks may be decieving........
You actually went to the trouble of getting a plain shirt and print this on the front... Oh my... You look smarter than you do!! haha... I dunno should I wear this here =P Later ppl get insulted!! hahaha... Not only this wor....
This was printed behind... My birthdate~ so that no one would forget... hehe... especially when they're walkin bhind me... oh and u actually wrote my chinese name correctly... haha! not bad lei... anw, I'm reli touched la... dun say disgusting dy la... I am reli touched mar... didn't expect it oso... so, thanx a lot a lot ar!!

Well, to all my friends who given me a present, thanx a lot a lot ar!! haha... U guys and gals have been the greatest friends =D

3 comments:

arJay said...

i very got xim ok... i was in melaka, trying hard to get ur number.. i called ur sis number, then a malay lady scolded me... lol..

and thank me for joanne gift... wonder why she got ur address??

happy buffday agan!! lol

Rique K Swee said...

Haha~ I knew it from the starting that she get the address from u le~ hehe... so, how's Japan?? vy nice gua? hehe... I oso wanna go~~~

Of course I know u got xim le... hehe... ur wish is even din say oso I can feel it one wor!! no matter how far apart... haha...

Anw, u enjoy ur days in Japan ya... =D

Anonymous said...

Well said.