Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The moon

It's really nice accepting mid-autumn wishes from friends all over... haha... but hey, I nvr actually went out and take a gud look at the moon and have a moon bath... instead, I went to bed early that night... 15th September 2008, about 1130 pm.... that's when i went to bed with my curtains wide open as usual...... nth unusual about it until...........
Monday, 16th September 2008 at about 340 am..... I was awaken suddenly by something so so bright!! I thought someone had shown some kinda spotlight into my room... gosh~ but then i put on my glasses and took a gud look... to my utter surprise, the moon was so so round and as bright as the sun!! This above photo was taken when I'm still in my bed... Juz look at that... it's juz so so bright!
430 am the same day... I found out that no matter how hard I try, I just couldn't sleep... aiks~ and so, I juz got up frm bed and got closer to the window... juz sat down there and looked at the moon... such amazing an creation... oh well, since I have nth much to do that time and I'm not tired, I juz took a few shots la... haha
The moon looks like a spotlight or maybe a UFO??!
I swear that's the moon... It is not a flash nor is it any spotlight.....

Well, soon after, I switched on my lappy and surf a lil' net and it was 630am even before I knew it... haha... so, i got ready for my first day at Uni after a long 2-week break... thank gudness I wasnn't tired and am able to concentrate lo.. haha... k la~ til here only... c ya nex time!!

6 comments:

Ben J said...

i jus remembered after reading this post u sent me a msg that day. haha. thx wei. i forgot abt the msg. and btw, it's been spring ever since 1st Sept la. not mid autumn anymore. haha! got flowers and all here in chch. see la. maybe i'll post up some pics soon. haha.

put said...

waaaa..why why why..why when i look at d moon on 14th, 7 sumtin, d moon was blocked by clouds.. T___T
WHY..

darryl said...

**Innocent: aiyoyo.. you study too much is it? that one not moon la, it's UFO.. =.=

Anonymous said...

is MARS la...

Rique K Swee said...

to ben j: Haha! It's mid-autumn in China, man... =P anw, have u tried moon cakes?? when u post up the flowers pics, I'll go and take a look ya... hehe...

to put: Oops~ too bad la.. then u didn't go out later a bit? ovr here the sky was so so clear... but well, at least the moon didn't wake u up ya? hehe...

to darryl: Sounds like Chicken Little... so, did u see the moon that nite??

to teckie: Wa~ UFO not enuf... stil got MARS?? haha... well... no la... mayb my neighbour juz put on the spot light la... hahaha...

Ben J said...

oooo . din know u refering to china. haha. and yeah jus realised moon cake festival started. li ying told me today only. haha. no wonder la the moon so big. haha.