Monday, June 1, 2009

It "swam" all the way here....

My week has been an ordinary one until something special and out of the ordinary happened... hehehe~~ This morning when I woke up... Oh wait... Actually it's not morning la... hehehe~ But the main point is I was surprised by something... :D OMG, I'm sooo happy lo! haha... And it's not 一下 only...... XD
I was surprised by this.... Hmm~~ u guys and gals muz b wondering what's so special about this stamp eh? And why I can get excited+surprised by this stamp yea? The answer is.......
Yes! It came all the way from Malaysia... :D Oh and also, I like the box's design too... Really reflects the theme of handiwork... hehe~
And the turtle managed to "swim" across thousands of miles! Thanks, Joanne~

Btw, I wanna go to Pulau Redang la!! haha... XD Go see turtles, go enjoy the view and snorkeling~~ Summer holidays... Gotta go... haha~ Well, that's all for today yea... Gotta go do my work lu!! Kampar teh! hehe... C ya nex time...

9 comments:

arJay said...

i wanna go redang too... envy u sia... got "turtle" travel across miles to find you... i wonder when can i get my "turtle"...wahhaha~

Rique K Swee said...

Let's go there together smday ba! hehe... and hey, ur turtle wil appear smday, smhow la... :D

William said...

OMG... I wanna go Pulau Redang too!!^^

Rique K Swee said...

Yung Leong, is that u? hehe...

It's a nice place eh? It's like evryone's goin there lo! Left me haven go yet... haha..

Angel said...

Wah... so sweet..!!! Hmm..., pulau redang? Haha.... Eh, so have u named ur little friend who's swum all the way to c u? :p

Rique K Swee said...

Hi, Angel! Thanks! I haven't named it yet...

Rique K Swee said...

By the way, may I know ur true identity, please, Angel? hehe~

eddie papa said...

Is not kampar teh boy , is gamba te.... keep it up ,

Rique K Swee said...

Hi pa! hehe... Ok, I'll take note of that... Thanks~~ XD