Sunday, June 7, 2009

1022's day out!

Yups~ as the title suggests, I went out with my housemates! It was yesterday aftrn... We went out for lunch at Skycity... Not the Sky Tower la... Oh well, nvm nvm... Next time go up eat! haha...
Look at that... Autumn leaves... Nice eh? I think it's really romantic too... XD Btw, Winter's here early... Cold but I'm still able to keep warm la... haha...
Took a City Circuit (free) bus to Skycity... Here's the Sky Tower! But not goin up 2day la... hehe...
There... My 3 housemates... One of em is my room mate... From left, Darrel, Han Meng and Clarence... Han Meng's my room mate btw... hehe... I wonder what were they lookin at... Hmm~~
Here's the agenda for the day... Haha... Buffet lunch at Fortuna... We only had bout an hour and a half to wallop and wack evrythg basically... Cuz we got there at bout 1 la...
Got buffet, sure got many ppl la... Since so many ppl at the main dishes place, I went to take some cold food first la... hehe...
Here... Shrimps, mussels, coleslaw and crabsticks (I think)... haha...
Then soon after, I went to take the main dishes... Few choices but not bad liao la... hehe...
I dun dare to take too much la... Scared cant finish mar... Then u know la... Buffet places noramlly have those conditions that if u could not finish then hav to pay for every 100 g of food wasted... But sadly, I only got to know that this place dun hav this type of ruling only aftr I finish my food... Still, it's ok la... I was alrdy so full I could hardly move myslf! haha...
Clarence's lunch plate....
Han Meng really can eat neh!!
One mountain got one mountain tall! Gosh....
Of course, dessert is a must la! hehe... Quote from Han Meng "This is good sh*t!" and really la... The dessert served are really good!! and the hot chocolate drink vy gao (concentrated) one lei! haha... So syok wei~
Other than confectioneries, they got ice-cream too... But I did not take la... So full liao... If eat smore later tummy oso come out dy la... XD
At 2.30 pm, everyone left dy... Look, so empty at the food counter.... And we were also about to leave at that time liao lo... Go back, study! Haha... What else, right?

And That's what I'm gonna do now... Study! So, catch u guys later eh!

4 comments:

arJay said...

study.. ok.. i dont mind going there for dinner.. LOL.. *hint hint*

darryl said...

whoa!!! nampak macam manyak sedap oh..... salivating.. T.T

Chelle said...

I WANT THE FOOD!><

i updated my blog few days ago la..hahha..later gonna update another post =))

Rique K Swee said...

To prince J: Bring a set of shirt yea... We can go up to eat... =)

To darryl: Nampak macam sedap... hehe~ Actually it was alrite la... Only a lot of fried food... eat til quite stuffed...

To Chelle: U not scared fat later? hehe~