Friday, October 16, 2009

I feel the sun now

The past few days, I've been thinking whether to do it or not... Finally, after sooooo many ppl asking me to do it, I went to do it...
That was before....
This was after! I was very satisfied with it... Considering the not-so-expensive price la.. Hehe...

Sometimes I wonder why I think so much for whether I should do a haircut compared to whether I should go out to eat... Let's compare la... A bowl/plate of food in Malaysia costs like average RM 5 and u get the same thing here for like NZD 10... The scale in the numbers is bout 2 times... On the other hand, for haircuts, I go to one which is like RM 16 and here, it's NZD 25... The scale is about 1.6... And yet, I can go out eat so many times when I can juz eat at home... But for a haircut, I would think soooo hard before cutting... Haha~ Funny la... Or mayb cuz food is more important gua.. that's why nvr go think about it also...

Anw, I shall stop here la.. Time for me to hav a gud rest! C ya folks!

9 comments:

Joanne said...

do look much better in short hair =D

Anonymous said...

no lah , pAPA LIKE YOUR HAIR LONGER , MUST LIKE MOST YOUNGSTER , 1 SIDE LONG ,LOOK CHARMING AND HANDSOME !!!!!
TAKE CARE BOY .

Rique K Swee said...

Alamak! Haha... If like that then I take the average la... I keep half half.. not too long, not too short... Like that I shud be ok dy right? XD

John Kueh said...

u r thinking more and more like an engineer man .. lol/

Rique K Swee said...

Of course, John! Hehe.. I'm an engineer-to-be... XD

darryl said...

WHAT@? you're a guy!? kk.. that's a joke.. a lame one..

ei.. why cut hair so expensive one there? no cheaper one meh? here got A$10 de.. many, but not so good quality la.. but ranges from A$9 to A$100.. depending where you CUT your hair..

rolling life said...

prehair cut :looks like jobless punk-er who bangs on guitar all day long to earn for a living

posthair cut : looks like a sensible person with a clear mind!

i bet u feel much easier to absorb things now zzzz!!!
*hahahah*

Rique K Swee said...

Haha! Of course I'm a guy, darryl! :P Actually here got cheaper ones... Only, I kinda dun trust them cuz I had bad hair experience before... Aiks..... Here cheapest one oso 10 bucks... Expensive one, I nvr go ask before...

Oh, yea, I definitely feel and look more alive now with my hair short... Hehe... Actually my long hair isn't that bad if I style it properly, right?

darryl said...

i see i see..

but i like your long hair more lo