Friday, November 6, 2009

A lil' update

Hey folks! Recently I have been really bored and tired... Maybe cuz too much studying? Haha... And that's why I found something to do to release stress... Watch anime!! Out of the sudden, I have this craving for Initial D wor... Dunno why also... Haha...

This evening, I was chatting with my sis... She recommended a few Youtube videos to me... Gosh, it's sooooo funny la!! Another gud way to release stress... XD Here's one really funny video...



Click play to see wat's it bout la... XD Classic, man!! Indian Die Hard.. LOL!!

Hope this video made ur day brighter yea! ;) C ya for more!!

2 comments:

chee hang said...

this video is funny, it did help me distress before my mid-term examination. especially the part where 'Is your Mustache is your source of knowledge?' lol

Rique K Swee said...

Hey Chee Hang! Yea lo... So funny right? XD