Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oh yeah!!

I know I should be studying but.... But... Hehe... Juz cant help it... XD Anw, I was browsing thru youtube and found this! During times of stress, this made me laughed a bit and relax a lil' too... Look below... Hope it'll bring laughter to u guys and gals out there!! The song is nice and he looks funny too!!

Seems like he came out with a new album! And u all know what it means!! Hehehe... :P Time to be a ciplak king!! (means smthg like pirate la...) XD Oops~ C ya nex time!

6 comments:

XiaoXin said...

hey..you know what i tot before i read ur entries..i was starring at my lappy wondering is that you in youtube...lol..i tot you appear for some kind of show..hahha..i think you really look like that guy =)

XiaoXin said...

not really alike as in brothers..but the first glance =) no worries...i think you look better than the guy =)hahaha

Rique K Swee said...

T.T Why I look like him?! Why?!!?!? Haha... I wanna play the guitar like him la.. But dun wanna look like him... Hehe... Btw, I cut my hair dy la... Not that long le... :P

His songs are nice... Shud go listen to it...

darryl said...

i thought it was you! lol

XiaoXin said...

kienseng: see!! i wasn't the only one that thought it was you =)

i know you had cut your hair..thought it was before that mar... will check his songs out =P

Rique K Swee said...

Darryl, u too?! OMG~~~ Haha... I think I can imitate this guy in some talent show dy... Probably can earn some money too...

XiaoXin, I didn't expect that to happen... Haha... But let's see stil got others who wil mistook anot la.. :P Cuz the sample size of two only is quite small and inaccurate at the moment... XD Oh, btw.. He got two albums...