Tuesday, September 1, 2009

21

For most of us, the age of 21 means that we are an adult! Which means that we have to make decisions on our own... It's all bout independence thereafter... Besides that, it also means we can legally vote, legally go to strip clubs (Oops... Hehe... No worries, I'm a good boy.. Won't go one... XD) and legally do anything that's legal! Haha... Can't think of any alrdy...

Anyway, people would celebrate their 21st on that day itslf... But I decided to prolong my celebration to one whole week! Yay!! Of course it's for various reasons la.. Hehe...

The Night Before (22nd Aug)
Doing assignment, which is due on Tuesday! Aiks~ But thank gudness I've got such good friends, who brought me out for dinner that nite! :D Thanks Sam, Han Meng and Darrel!! Clarence was sleeping and we couldn't wake him up... We rang him, knocked on his door... No use... He really slept like a log... XD

Oh btw, those crumpled papers are lots... U see, we couldn't decide what to eat... So, we had to draw lots to decide whr to go... Hehe...
At last, we decided on Thai food! It was awesome... It's been so long since I last ate smthg spicy!! Thanks for the dinner as well, guys! ;D
For those who read my blog since last year, u all would know that I got a bit high cuz of alcohol... Hehehe... Yups, a bit high... This year, I didn't expect to get another bottle of Vodka! Gosh! Haha... But I didn't get drunk of course... I got too much work to do alrdy... Oh and Thank you, Han Meng for this!! :D

Sunday (23rd Aug) - The big day!
Haha... Syok sendiri!! (Being vain) XD Aiya~ It's my big day mar.. =P Anw, I was waiting for a group of friends from Grafton Hall...
Here they are! =) My Grafton Hall friends! hehe... From left, front row we have Jessie, Susan, Etta and Melinda while at the back, we have Roland, me and Charlotte! All of em except Roland was there last year to witness my epic birthday last year and to do the epic cleanup too! XD

Thank you Etta, Charlotte, Jessie, Melinda, Susan and Roland for the lunch!! ;D The dim sum was really delicious...
Also, Susan gave me a chocolate bar! She said it's a Bailey flavoured choco... hehe... I haven tasted it yet.. So, I dunno... But thanks, Susan!!

Monday (24th Aug)
Happy birthday, Chin Jin! hehe... Didn't do much this day except goin to uni to attend lectures... Morning 11 am until the evenings 4 pm...
Actually... I did have some fun in clas... Hehe... Played LEGO for one of my subjects... Guess what I was supposed to build here? C'mon la... Guess la.....
Tadaa!! I was building a crane! After that, I had to write an instruction in words and pass it to smone to assemble it... Tough lo! Not easy to write at all...

Then later at 4 pm, I gathered with my group mates to discuss bout our project presentation... Hehe...

Next, at bout 6 pm, had UMSA (Union of Malaysian Students in Auckland) meeting at iSpace (International Space)... Aiks! hehe... Other than the meeting, we also had our practice for the skit for our upcoming Ball...
Little did I expect that I'm gonna have cakes this year!! Yeah!! Haha... Two smore... Not bad not bad! Thanks to the UMSA committee, I had two really delicious Sara Lee cakes... Thanks to Naomi (president), June (Vice President), Angeline (Treasurer), Jun Yan (Secretary), Vim and Kauthar (Communications officer), Allan and Ati (Social officers), Dimi (Editor), Jie Huei (ASIA rep), Ipin and Andrew (Cultural officers), Azhan (Photographer), Joselyn (AUT rep), Tuan and Jack (Sub-committee)!! Thanks for the birthday song as well... ;D Also, thanks Anisha, Daniel and Rachel who were absent but are all part of UMSA!
Thanks people, for the BIG card! haha... From UMSA ppl... The pen drive is there to tell the size of the card... Thanks to Naomi, June, Angeline, Jun Yan, Nigel, Vim, Ati, Dimi, Tuan, Azhan, Jie Huei, Joselyn, Julie, Andrew, Allan, Kauthar, Jack, Florence!!
Haha... Nice drawing! XD But wrong hands la.... aiks~

Tuesday - Saturday (25th - 29th Aug)
Nth much happened these few days... But I did receive a few cards from my friends... And also had routine practices for UMSA and the Brighter Future Musical! hehe... I actually joined a musical and am gonna perform on the 11th, 12th and 20th Spetember! Come support me!!!
First of all, a card from my family back in Malaysia! Hehe... Sooo cute hor? Btw, that's how I look when I was a baby... Haha... Juz look at how time flies... Anw, thanks papa, mummy, Siow Yoon, Chin Yoon, Ah ma and Gua ma!! Also, thanks for the birthday song over the phone! ;D
This card came from Aussie... Thanks Chloe for the card! :D It came really early (way before my bday) haha...
This card came from Empire apartments, 4th floor.. haha... That's whr I live btw... XD I'm on the 10th floor... Thanks Andrew again, Florence and Pik Khee!
Last but not least, thanks to Pat for this key chain! hehe... It's vy orangey... XD

Well, there are a few more thanks I'd like to convey... I'd like to thank my dear girlfriend for the birthday song over the phone :) It was really sweet and I'll be waiting for the arrival of ur present as well!

Besides that, I would also like to thank my best buddy, Jay Sern for ur hasty birthday song over the phone! :) I'll be looking forward for ur arrival and my present too! =P

Of course, there's also my family... my beloved family!! Thank you all for the birthday song, also over the phone and the card! Once again, I'll be lookin forward for the arrival of ur presents... Hehehe...

Well, that's all for this post... I'm gonna write smthg more nex post.. Probably it's gonna be about how I feel being 21... So, stay tuned! C ya~~

8 comments:

darryl said...

OMG, you killed Kenny!

Rique K Swee said...

Kyle : You basta**!

Haha... Is that how it goes? Anw, Kenny dies all the time... So, it doesn't really matter gua... XD

darryl said...

everytime Kenny dies one of them will shout: omg, they killed Kenny!

btw, the keychain is very cute.. :D

Anonymous said...

omg, they killed Kenny!!!!

yup, the key chain is cute ^^

darryl said...

yiming dont plagiarise.

Rique K Swee said...

I didn't watch Southpark.. But I heard it's quite funny lo... So, why did u two say we killed Kenny? XD

I think the keychain's smthg like a voodoo doll...

Joanne said...

hmm 7 more days to reach. XD

Rique K Swee said...

I'm vy vy looking forward to it... :)