Thursday, September 17, 2009

Spring is here again!

Spring break is all about flowers! But mine was different... hehe... My spring break was nearly all about......
Jumping.....
Some more jumping....
More jumping.........
Failed attempt jumping.... XD Sexy lei~~
And last but not least... Flying without wings! haha...
Nah... actually my spring break this year isn't that boring la... Not all bout jumping and flying only... My buddy, Jay Sern came from Malaysia juz to visit me! He came for bout 10 days (give or take) and I brought him around...
We went on a road trip... Btw, this is Huntly Power Station, New Zealand's largest geothermal power plant... hehe...
We went to Rotorua to do the Luge... And took lots of photographs... hehe...
Then, we went to Taupo to sit the Huka Jets... The one that does the 360 degrees spin... Refer to my previous post...
Then we also had Burgerfuel! See how big the burger is?! hehehe...
Then, we got soooo bored that we went prawn fishing! haha...
Muahahaha!! I'm gonna eat u...... *evil laugh*
After the road trip ended, I brought J Sern around Auckland... We went to the Auckland Museum...
He did lotsa things there... Like pole dancing... haha!
That's why he's so exhausted.. haha! No la... Actually he's feeling tired cuz haven been sleeping a lot past few days... and museums juz wereb't his thing... (P/S: I actually went to the museum for 3 times already)
We also found out that there are actually penguins that have a crested erections... haha!!
The following few days, I also brought him to Devonport... Went there to sightsee and take photos and JUMP smore... XD
Chicago's temperatures reach 20 below zero! Yet, J Sern still felt the cold here in Auckland... I think he wear too less liao... XD And the wind here is also vy strong! That's why they call Auckland the city of sails...
Since Auckland is such a busy city... and I mean "busy", we wanna go smwhr more peaceful... Oh yea... Sunset's juz the right thing to do! (dun get me wrong.. I'm perfectly straight) XD
Then, it's back to the city... Went up Sky Tower with J Sern and Han Meng (my roomie)... hehe... Look at that! I'm standing in the middle of the air!!
Two nights before J Sern flew back to Malaysia, I brought him out with some of my friends... from left of me, Tuan, Allan and Ati... We went to Hulu Cat to have a drink or two (bubble tea)... and that was the night everyone got soooo confused playing Bridge... haha!

Well, that summarizes J Sern's journey here to NZ and also summarizes most of my Spring break this year la! hehe... This means one post down, three more to go! Gambatte!!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

mayb the museum..u ll b hving the fourth time? haha

Rique K Swee said...

Haha! I think it shud b SURELY and not maybe.. ;)

arJay said...

haiy.. u all really like to da qing ma qiao on comment post.. why never highlight me more? sien leh u!

Rique K Swee said...

Haha~ Ir highlight is on the main post dy... :)U see, Sern... We go up One Tree Hill see sunset wor... Isn't that romantic? XD

Rique K Swee said...

Ir --> Ur