Saturday, September 12, 2009

21 (last but not least)

For the past one week, all my presents reach me lo! Haha.. So happy~~~~
No, I'm not posing! This one is requested by my sis! Thanks, Jyulia!! The shirt's really nice and comfortable.. Though a bit big la.. Mayb cuz I slimmed down alrdy... XD Need to eat more!
This one here's frm NZ... Thanks to all my juniors frm O'rorke! Farz, Yee Wen, Sharon and Kuha, thanks ar! The shirt's design's really cool~
It flew all the way from USA... Chicago to be exact... Flew to Taipei, then Kuala Lumpur... Took the car to Batu Pahat and then back to Kuala Lumpur and flew again to Sydney... And after soooo many miles, it finally came to Auckland!! Hehe... Thanks, Jay Sern!! I mean Prince Jay! Hehe... I'm filling it up with songs now... Took quite some time for me to fill it up o...
Another present that I've been really looking forward to.... Let's take a look at this "comic scene"

Ruler : Hey Pen, why are we not sleeping in such an early hour of the day?
Pen : Aiya, u dunno meh? We gonna shift house dy. Migrating la...
Ruler : Har?! Really ar? But hor... We stayed put for like 7 years alrdy wor!
Pen : Trust me.. It'll be good!

Guessed it alrdy?! Yes! It's a brand new pencil case!! Hehe... A cool,white pencil case from Converse!
Ruler : Oh, yeah....... So comfy... So clean.. So spacious! Pen, u're really right lo...
Pen : U see, I told u so... Hahaha!

Well, a big thanks to Joanne for the pencil case yea! ;D Aftr so many years using the same ole pencil case, it shud be time to change... Haha..

And that concludes my 21 birthday post! C ya nex time~~

6 comments:

Joanne said...

la la. the comic scene, was so..

anw i spot-ed the ipod ipod! though the latest version jz released [heard from mel], this is good enough~

Rique K Swee said...

I help u answer... It's so LAME right? XD I was doin assg this mornin... Do until vy sien dy then come here blog a bit.. hehe...

Oh? new generation ipod out dy? I thought this one juz out nia lei... haha... apple so fast one...

darryl said...

is this 5th gen with cam? so fast got adi meh considering the long journey?

Rique K Swee said...

It's 4th gen, darryl... Hehe... Too bad my birthday came a lil' too early.. XP The 5th gen seems quite geng lo! Can capture video smore...

rolling life said...

HAHAHAH LAME COMIC SCENE!!!! pls la uncle comb ur hair a lil la.never shower ady buka tirai for the new baju!aiks.full of ur pheromone!haha...=X

arJay said...

ehem ehem.. sorry... bout if need to blame someone for the 4th generation and not 5th, you should be blamed, siapa suruh ur birthday too early? LOL...

is ok, i will get u one 5th gen when u are 30! :p