Monday, September 7, 2009

21 (continued)

Funny but true... I actually didn't really feel any older than I was... Haha! Maybe cuz I never really ponder about how it feels... But then when I look back again, I will notice that actually I've gone through so much and grown up so much...

In this process of growing up, I actually learned loads of stuffs... Things like how cruel the real world could be, how people act in front of others, how stress uni life can be -_-|| and many other things... In the process of learning, I met lots of angels and encouraging incidents as well... Of course this world isn't that bad too... There are still people who are true and sincere... That's one thing I am really glad of!

Well, being 21 means more responsibilities... Being 21 means a whole new world is awaiting me... Being 21 means I have to be more matured (note that it's "more matured" and not "matured" XD)... Being 21 means I can vote in the election... Being 21 means a whole new set of obstacles in front of me... Being 21 means I have to be braver... Being 21 means I am an adult... But being 21 doesn't mean I'll stop blogging... Hopefully.... Haha...

Oh, look at the time... 3.32 am... Wwwwaaaaaayyyyy past bedtime! XD Smone's gonna tell me off le.. Aiks! =P Ok la... Go to bed now... Gdnite, ppl! Stay tuned eh...

No comments: